2017 Summer I Week 1:
(L to R Starting at the top: Caraflex Cabbage, Cauliflower, zucchini, squash, cucumbers, strawberries, green cauliflower, red cabbage, blackberries)
Cabbage (Red or Green not both) - You will receive either green cabbage or red cabbage depending on availability but you won't receive both.
Everything is grown right here at our farm in York, SC.
- If you forget to pick up your CSA basket then it will be donated to a local charity.
- Your first week's produce will be in a black basket. You may take this home with you the first week but please return your basket each week. It is important that we get these baskets back each week. Thank you for your help.
- It will be important that you pick up your basket as early as possible because the summer heat can be really bad for the vegetables. When you pick up you basket make sure and get it in the refrigerator as soon as possible.
- The deadline for the Summer II CSA is June 1st. Make sure and sign up before it is too late!
- Don't forget to check out our Bush-N-Vine CSA Facebook page! Bush-N-Vine CSA Program
Guide to Roasting Vegetables
5 min Spicy Stir Fried Cabbage