Pick Your Own Rules
1. Stay in your assigned rows.
2. Pick all the red berries on your row. Don't just pick the big ones (In fact, the smaller ones are often the sweetest).
3. Please don't leave trash in the field.
4. No pets are allowed in the strawberry field.
5. If you use the restroom before going to pick strawberries, please wash your hands before entering the field.
6. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
7. Please do not throw the strawberries! Horseplay in the strawberry patch will not be tolerated.
8. Please be respectful to others who are picking strawberries.
9. Have fun and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do we need to bring buckets for strawberry picking?
No, we provide you with the buckets that you need to pick strawberries.
Are pets allowed in the strawberry patch?
We do not allow pets in the pick your own patch for health and safety reasons.
How long will it take me to pick one gallon of strawberries?
It usually takes 20-25 minutes to pick one gallon of strawberries. It can depend on the size of the berries and the time of season.
Do you have pre-picked strawberries available for purchase if I don't want to pick my own?
Yes, we work hard to make sure we have fresh picked strawberries available daily during strawberry season. If you want to be sure we haven't sold out for the day, please call before you come. Our phone number is (803) 684-2732.
Visit our directions page for directions to our farm.